Friday, January 28, 2005

Lazzo signs with RDS Marketing

It’s finally Friday! We’ve had a lot going on these last few days. We want to say thanks to Ray at RDS Marketing. He’s going to help us in booking with SouthWest Texas.
We’ve also been shopping around with record labels to see where we’re going to record our next CD. I think we’re pretty close to signing a deal! So watch out for news on that! We’re pretty excited. The music is already ready. Do you think we should put some sound bytes of the new music on here? Let me know… We may be able to give you a “snipit” of what’s to come.

Desperados tonight! Wanna get in for free? Email us:
grupolazzo@grupolazzo.com

That’s it for now!

Take care,
God Bless!

Lazzo





Lazzo Yahoo! GroupsLazzo Calendar of EventsLazzo Merchandise

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

How's it going? I see ya'll have been some busy bee's :p Can't wait for the next CD! I think a lil sneek peak of what's to come is a good idea! ;) I haven't been able to see ya'll perform in a while, I've been deprived...haha (j/k) Good Luck on tonights show @ Despos!! :) Keep up the good job!

Ya'll take care and becareful!!!

~*Vanessa*~

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyy Lazzo, man it was an exciting show at Desperados
you guys had us dancing all night long. I loved the new songs & can`t wait for the new CD..Lazzzzzooooooooooooo
Rooocckkkkkkkssss Againnnnn

9:51 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my site www.tejanoroad.com

Good luck to you guys!

Jules

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home